Wednesday, September 30, 2009

about me

My name is mural hessian. I'm from Bangladesh. I was born in 1988.I like talk with my friends In Bangladesh. I have many Friends who’s very funny. I like to hang around with my friends. I like to play any kind of game. After I came to America in 2005, I miss all of my friends in Bangladesh. In heir I have some friend who’s really cool. When I have time I use the computer and I have a yahoo account and facebook. I like facebook because in facebook I can see my friends. I have some friend who lives in Bangladesh. Some time I call my friend. In facebook I have so many friend as like 54 friend. I like to play soccer, I like to draw, I like black dress’s, like to pray. I like to fast, I like to enjoy my holydays .I like to eat chicken, I also like to eat fish and rice. I like to teach. I don’t like math, I like to learn about history. One of my favorite activities I do in my free times is to watch movies with my friend. I live with my father, mother, and brother, we are a happy family. I started High School in 2006 at Kingsbridge High school. My high school is in Bronx near to my home. In 2009 I graduated from my High school and now I'm in collage. Collage started at 09/10/2009. As freshmen my collage is excellent. I got a teacher name ire Dr. smith. He is really cool. I’m very excited and forte to take class with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment