Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blog 10^

During this semester I try to improve my class work I know I’m not a good writer I have gamer problem But I try to do my class work I research how can I do my class work. Research paper is sound like easy But is not easy to research. According to my Media Mid-term PowerPoint research paper is take so long time to find Information well finally I did. When I’m doing my Media Mid-term PowerPoint research paper I look my PowerPoint and My research paper If I miss anything then is I’m not going to get 100%. I’m done my research paper and PowerPoint and Now I have Final so I would like to make a short film Is not easy to do a short film But I’m doing I try my best well when I talk with My friend to help me to act In my short film fast they saying that ok we can help you but now I tell them when you guys have time now they saying that they can’t help me they make me sad. My cousin was in home I tell him about that and he saying that he can help me so this week we going to work final.

1 comment:

  1. you're doing your project on drag? Like a drag Queen? Cross dressing? I'm a little unclear of what you are actually doing.

    ReplyDelete