Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog 7

The Essay 4: Media Mid-term paper and PowerPoint its take so long time to complete. Well when Dr. Smith and Dr.Louis Lucca saying that we have mid-term coming up so every body need a topic to work for mid-term. we have to do PowerPoint and 7pag research paper then I have to decided what can I do for Mid-term . Well when I decided that I will research about Saddam Hussein because he is Interesting president in world who kills many people in his life time. When I decided that president Saddam Hussein going to be my articles then I’m looking for information about him. I research so many web side For Ex:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOypnG4B6k ( Watch This Video How Saddam Hussein captured).and more
When Saddam Hussein was born in April 28,1937 to Dec. 30,2006 I was looking news paper about him. what he did In Media? about what kind of his war?what he did in Iraq? what he did in Iran? I research about him different way. Then I find much Information about Saddam Hussein from his life time when I was looking for information I ask my some friend How can I get more information About him then they saying that i have to go Google to find information about him when I get Information Then I read the information then i take some Important information about him then I start my 7pag research paper. When I start PowerPoint I don’t know what can I do how can I done the PowerPoint I don’t know anything about PowerPoint It is my fast PowerPoint in my student life well I did my PowerPoint so easy way. The PowerPoint is simple to do I learn from my cousin who did PowerPoint for his school. Fast I ask my cousin how can I use PowerPoint then he show me how can I work with PowerPoint he show me one time then I start my PowerPoint. Fast I search in Google and I wrote Saddam Hussein Then I click In Image then I get so many Image about Saddam Hussein Then I copy the Image then I paste in my new PowerPoint then I use Insert, Design, animation, custom animation, transition scheme, sound, background styles, clip art, text Box, and more thing I use in My PowerPoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment