Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog 5

Freedom; when we think about freedom do we know what real freedom is? It is the right that every person has. The freedom enjoyed by those in the real world. If I have to do something if it’s not in my power to do otherwise then I’m not free to do it as like slaves. The slaves have no power to do anything. The Slaves does not have any freedom. Freedom is the opportunity to own your own destiny, within the limits of reason and morality. One has the power to make their own priorities and to act upon them accordingly. However, freedom has to be balanced with order. When one’s freedom constricts another’s freedom it has gone too far and there will undoubtedly be consequences. Sometimes harsh consequences. Examples of this would be murder and rape, for which persecution would later ensue. Everyone has the freedom to control their own thoughts, which can never be taken away. Even in societies where freedom is limited, thought and emotions are untouched by these restrictions.

When I think about my personal life yes I do think my life is determined individual fate and I think I am free to choose as I wish. I’m not slaves for now I'm free I'm following the path God has chosen for me I’m free to do anything I like to do. I can enjoy this life My life's been full savored much. Good friend, good time loved ones touch god wanted me now-he set me free. “The freedom enjoyed by those in real world; however you are free to perform an action only if you can avoid performing it. If you have to do something if it’s not in your powers to do otherwise then you is not free to do it” (88). Fate is something unknown ,out of our control, you have to accept it weather its good or bad, you must believe in fate if you want to be able to continue your life, fate is something in god hand , whatever you did or you will do you cannot change the events, you cannot change your destiny. You can make life easy or hard it's up to you. The freedom enjoyed by those in the real world. The Matrix and the "real world" you are either being controlled by someone or by something just in two different ways.

Everybody loves freedom. Everybody wants it. Freedom is a condition of life where an individual is afforded the opportunity to choose one's next action. If you are a welfare statist, you probably don’t consider a person to have the freedom to take drugs, kill someone or fight with someone. Freedom is the societal condition we have to control one self. The freedom for us to breathe clean air. Which freedom is more important? That should be obvious to anybody, but because so many decision makers are taking short-term and selfish viewpoints, long-term public interests like this are not being respected and freedoms are not being chosen wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment